This self-care daily planner desk pad has been designed to help with productivity, organisation and self-care on a daily basis.
As well as jotting down your schedule, and setting your priorities for the day, there’s plenty of room to note down all things you’re going to do to look after yourself.
- Quality 120gsm paper
- 50 sheets
- Optional luxury metallic embossed gift wrap can be added
- A5 in size (14.8 x 21cm
Lovingly produced in our Melbourne studio. Made from paper sourced from sustainable forests
How to use:
- We recommend using the self-care daily planner either first thing in the morning or in the evening ready for the next day
- Schedule: plan your routine for the day into manageable chunks of time. Make sure you include time for breaks and when you will finish so that the boundaries of home and work don’t blur together.
- Priorities: setting achievable goals is so important to productivity. Set yourself three priorities for the day and check them off as you do them
- Water intake: it’s recommended that we drink 6-8 glasses of water a day. Mark the droplets throughout the day to help you stay on track
- Affirmation: jot down your positive affirmation for the day and repeat this in the morning, at lunchtime and before the end of the day.
- Today I am proud of: noting down what you’re proud of encourages positive reinforcement, no matter how big or small.
- Finally, remember that every day is a fresh start. Happy planning!